Benithem warrants its office chairs based on the following
1. Usage in a single shift of 8 hours per day and 5 days a week. Usage beyond a single shift, the product life will be affected by user size/ weight, product use, care and maintenance, environment and other factors. This will result in a reduction of the warranty in proportion to increased usage.
2. All warranty against manufacturing defects are applicable to a standard model and specification only. Please refer below on the specific products applicable.
3. The warranty period is based on warranty seal. During the warranty period, all replacement spare parts will be provided for free of charge ex-works.
Warranty period starts from the date you received the product. Your date of receipt will be shown as our date of delivery on our records.
|Palette White, Fein, Z365, Trendy||Default 3 years|
|Complimentary 2 years (Please refer below on how to extend)|
Benithem will replace the defects of the product that have been subjected to manufacturing faults or workmanship. Upholsteries (Leather, Fabric or Mesh) caused by wear and tear are void of warranty.
1. In the event where replacement is required outside of warranty period, you may request for a complimentary extension of warranty period up to 2 years. This has to be done within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of the product.
2. In order to extend, you will have to post reviews on our Facebook Page, complete the Request of Complimentary Warranty Extension Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Request of Complimentary Warranty Extension”.
3. If you wish to extend after 2 weeks from the date of receipt of the product, you can purchase the warranty here. (They can only purchase the 2 years extension warranty if they have purchased one of the 3 chairs from us before, and must be through the website) (Not applicable for table)
4. Extension beyond the extended warranty of 2 years will not be granted.
5. Successful extension of warranty notice will be emailed back to you.
* This warranty is strictly applicable to products sold from Benithem Online Stores. Products purchased from unauthorized distribution channels will not be able to make extensions for warranty.
1. Damage resulting from normal wear and tear;
2. Damage resulting from exposure to unusual conditions e.g. chemical issues; high heat
3. Damage resulting from natural reaction e.g. Oxidation, decomposition; humidity
4. Damage resulting from a collision with any object;
5. Damage resulting from failure to apply, install or maintain products according manufacturer instructions and guidelines;
6. Damage resulting from failure to apply, install or maintain products according manufacturer instructions and guidelines;
7. Damage caused by accident or natural disaster such as fire, terrorist attack, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, hail, earthquake and etc;
8. Damage resulting from improper use and used for purpose others than those originally intended;
9. Mishandling by courier during shipment or improper storage;
10. Misuse, abuse, or accident (including without limitation, use of product in extreme environment conditions);
11. Product use for rental purpose;
12. Alteration or modification of product;
13. Customer’s own material or customer-supplied item;
14. Any types of upholstery materials;
15. Marks, scars, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather;
16.The color fastness or the matching of colors of textiles including an exact match to cutting, samples, or to swatch charts;
17. Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light;
18. Pilling of textiles;
19. Foreign objects abrading upholstery materials over time;
20. Purchased from unauthorized website
1. Before submitting your warranty claims, you shall contact us to do a thorough inspection on your chair, troubleshooting via call/message/email and check if the warranty is still available. Submitting of clear photos of the defective parts on the product will also be required.
2. Complete the warranty application here and email to email@example.com with the subject as "Warranty Claim Form".
3. We will inform you within _ weeks time after submission of form of what to expect. New parts will be shipped and delivered to the given address free of charge. Arrangements will also be made to pick up the faulty parts from you at our own cost. We will provide you a manual with clear instructions on how to install the parts back onto the product.
4. In the event where new parts are shipped and delivered, fixed on but the product is not usable, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you with troubleshooting. If the problem still persists, we will make arrangements for a technician to fix the product for you at our own cost.
Benithem reserves the rights to deny any warranty claims made if there are reasons to believe that the claim is dishonest or made in bad faith. This includes the attempt to make a warranty claim and refusal to provide clear photos for assessment of the defective parts on the product.
If you require Benithem to replace parts outside of warranty period, You will have to bear the full cost of replacements and changes to the product, which includes shipping and delivery fees.
This warranty is strictly applicable to products sold from Benithem Online Stores. Products purchased from unauthorized distribution channels will be void of warranty.